A Letter to My Boss – Why I Should Attend Tenstreet’s 2019 User Conference
Copy and paste this letter into an email or print it out and deliver it to your boss. Let us know if you need more help convincing, and we’ll see you in April!
I am requesting approval to attend Tenstreet’s 3rd Annual User Conference this April 25th and 26th in Las Vegas, NV.
Tenstreet’s User Conference got a lot of accolades last year, and this year won’t be any different. With inspirational insights and break-out sessions, I’m confident I will come back from the conference better equipped to elevate my work and the work of our team.
Here’s a list of the topics that will be formally covered (with lots more spontaneous conversation yet to be discovered):
- insight into today’s driver job market and compliancy news
- Origins – how we can easily identify our most successful application sources
- Pulse MD – how we can operate using a mobile, paperless electronic chain-of-custody
- Driver Management – how we can manage and track drivers’ accidents, incidents, and violations easier than ever
- onboarding – how we can create a more meaningful orientation for our drivers
- Job Store – how we can save time posting jobs and how to track attribution accurately
- automation – how we can save time and reduce human error using automated workflow
- Xpress and Xchange – how we can use them more fully and efficiently
In addition to gaining industry education and professional growth, I will also have access to one-on-one training, vendors, and interactive panel discussions.
Here’s a breakdown of my approximate conference costs:
- Dinners (breakfast and lunch are included):
- Conference and Hotel: $1,150 for 3 days and 2 nights, or $1,400 for 4 days and 3 nights (if I register before October 31st!)
- Total Cost:
When I return from Tenstreet’s User Conference, I will be prepared to offer recommendations that will improve our business processes and make our company more successful. I also will be able to share information about <<ABC>> to help our company with initiative <<XYZ>>.
Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions about the conference, please don’t hesitate to ask me.