That strange grinding noise you just heard in the distance? No, that wasn’t a collision in the truck yard. It was the sound of the presses stopping because of such an enormous piece of breaking news:
Early-bird Registration for Tenstreet’s 4th Annual User Conference is now open!
Tenstreet User Conference
April 15-18, 2020
Las Vegas, NV | Bellagio Hotel
We’re eager to follow up last year’s fantastic conference with an even greater gathering of clients, vendors, and Tenstreet experts for knowledge sharing, training, and networking. We intend to welcome even more participants for next year’s session at the Bellagio Hotel in 2020, so we hope you’ll be able to join us for our most notable event to date.
While the agenda for next year isn’t finalized, here’s some of what you can expect:
- Insights into new trends in the driver market you’ll only find at Tenstreet’s User Conference
- A sneak peek at the Tenstreet product roadmap
- Best practices in driver recruiting, processing, onboarding, and safety
- Early access to new features and functionality
- Opportunities to interact with your peers about a range of curated topics over meals
- The latest developments in the world of regulations and compliance
- Refreshers on core Xpress and Xchange functionality
- Time with the Tenstreet team in 1:1 meetings on the topics that most interest you
As much as we love sharing our knowledge with you, the most value we got out of the conference last year was the opportunity to learn more about what you think the future of the platform should be. Our Roadmap Discussion session at the last User Conference was a big hit and inspired several product updates, so attending next year’s event is the best way to make your voice heard and shape where Tenstreet goes in the future.
Our clients tell us repeatedly that no matter how much they think they might know, this conference always gives them a wealth of new information to take home and apply – not only about Tenstreet services, but about market trends, best practices, and industry news as well. Think your company is too small to benefit? Our clients also confirm that all sessions are scalable and applicable to carriers both small and large. If you have questions about whether or not our User Conference is right for you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to talk with you.