Letter to My Boss
Why I Should Attend Tenstreet’s 2020 User Conference
Copy and paste this letter into an email or print it out and deliver it to your boss. Let us know if you need more help convincing them why our User Conference is un-missable, and we’ll see you in April!
I am requesting approval to attend Tenstreet’s 4th Annual User Conference from April 15-18, 2020 in Las Vegas, NV.
Tenstreet’s User Conference has grown in size and scope every time it’s been held, and this year won’t be any different. With inspirational insights and break-out sessions, I’m confident I will come back from the conference better equipped to elevate my work and the work of our team.
Here are some of the benefits I can expect to gain (with more takeaways yet to be discovered):
- Insights into new trends in the driver market only to be found at Tenstreet’s User Conference
- Trainings tailored around all of Tenstreet’s top services and new products
- Forums for sharing my opinion and voting on what the company develops next
- Early access to knowledge about new features and tools
- Best practices and tips on how to get the most out of our investment
- Opportunities to network with industry and Tenstreet peers
- The latest updates on compliance and how Tenstreet incorporates them into its platform
In addition to gaining industry education and professional growth, I will also have access to one-on-one training, vendors, and interactive panel discussions!
Here’s a breakdown of my approximate conference costs:
- Dinners (breakfast and lunch are included):
- Conference and Hotel: $1,200 for 3 days and 2 nights, or $1,450 for 4 days and 3 nights (if I register before October 31st!)
- Total Cost:
When I return from Tenstreet’s User Conference, I will be prepared to offer recommendations that will improve our business processes and make our company more successful. I also will be able to share information about <<ABC>> to help our company with initiative <<XYZ>>.
Thank you for your consideration. If you have any questions about the conference, please don’t hesitate to ask me.