Tenstreet’s Driver Pulse
Driver Pulse showcases your company to over 90,000 drivers a month, resulting in fresh applications and new hires at no cost to you
Driver Pulse was created to help bridge the gap between drivers and recruiters and to keep drivers engaged in your recruiting and onboarding processes – meaning expedited hiring, tighter communication, and happier drivers.
Here’s how it works:
1. Active Jobs & Company Profile: Take advantage of free advertising for your open positions and company brand by creating a company profile and active jobs.
2. Carrier Search: Drivers can search for and discover your company to view your open jobs, company profile, and apply in just a few taps.
3. Free Applications: Receive free IntelliApps from these drivers for your open positions.
4. Status Bar: Provide drivers with a sense of where they are in your hiring process.
5. Background Reports Sharing: Automatically share PSP, MVRs, CDLIS, and EmpHist Reports with your drivers.
6. Pulse Messaging: Chat with drivers in real-time with Pulse’s free, in-app messaging service.
7. Checklists : Create a to-do list allowing drivers and recruiters to more easily work together to complete recruiting and onboarding.
8. Document Upload & Signatures: Collect driver signatures and documents in seconds.
9. Greyhound Tickets: Avoid lost or misplaced tickets by sending electronic tickets to your drivers.
10. Driver Referrals: Receive free referrals from drivers, kicking off a fully-integrated driver referral program that just works.
11. Driver Engagement: Keep communication alive long after the hiring process is over to keep your drivers longer.
For more details, check out the Documentation Section in your Tenstreet Dashboard (under the Manage tab).
Whether you receive ten applications per day or a thousand per day, the success of your business depends greatly on your ability to communicate efficiently with interested, qualified driver applicants.
Daily calls and emails from drivers concerning the progress of their application are very important, but can take up a lot of a recruiter’s time. The Driver Pulse App dramatically reduces the amount of these calls and emails by delivering the information applicants want automatically.
By connecting directly to your Tenstreet account, Driver Pulse delivers up-to-the-minute updates through push notifications and a progress bar that displays the entire process from application-to-hire.
Recruiters need a way to quickly find the right applicants, including filtering out less interested applicants. The Driver Pulse App enables drivers to “like” and “block” carriers. While no one wants to be “blocked”, these features give recruiters new insight into a driver’s interest level, helping them quickly decide if they should pursue an applicant or not.
Timing is everything; recruiters need an easy way to communicate directly with the most qualified applicants. Driver Pulse has a live message feature that enables drivers and recruiters to talk in real-time on their smartphones from the office or on the road.
You’re in Control