Get the most out of your manpower.
Use automation to remove routine tasks (like checklist validation and application routing) from a recruiter’s day and refocus their energies on high-value activities best suited for people, like driver engagement and retention efforts.
Find and hire more drivers
Discover the power of pre-population.
Unburden your drivers with the only mobile-first, DOT-compliant application that prefills their information 80% of the time. This greatly increases the number of full DOT apps you receive, and more full applications gets you more hires.
Shift your hiring into overdrive.
A slow hiring process can mean missing out on great applications and losing money on trucks that sit empty. See a 50-100% increase in staff productivity and an improved time to hire when you accelerate your process from VOE to hire.
Affirmative Action Reporting
Driver Pulse App
Custom Report Wizard
“There’s a lot of software products out there that are not built for the volume of applications that are coming in today. We’re able to open the door from what we used to be able to process – for example, given 100 applications, I can pass through tenfold of that today with much more ease for my recruiters.”
Joe Goering, ATS
“From recruiting drivers to building a paperless driver qualification file to safety – the savings in time and effort by integrating so fully with Tenstreet has been phenomenal. Our entire company likes Tenstreet; we use it thoroughly with every driver.”
Roehl, VP of Driver Employment
“We have been working with Tenstreet for almost ten years. Tenstreet has completely changed how we operate and recruit drivers. It has made us all more efficient and able to get drivers to work in a more timely manner. We would recommend Tenstreet to anyone without hesitation!”
Deborah Johnson, Prime Drivers
Expect major gains in efficiency from driver recruiter software that’s sophisticated yet simple to use, especially from these heavy hitters:
- IntelliApp: A paperless application that pre-populates driver info on forms, lets drivers apply through a mobile app, and allows for digital signatures on disclosures and authorizations.
- Xpress: An all-in-one system for driver recruiting, document management, and verification processes.
- Xchange: An electronic means of process employment verifications that allows for expedited requests and DOT verifications, reporting, and more.
These software solutions integrate seamlessly with any truck driver recruitment process, allowing for more completed applications and less time wasted.
Drivers save time through our digitized signature option. Rather than going through the time-intensive process of printing forms, signing, scanning, and faxing, drivers can simply view forms through a web browser and sign off immediately.
If you’re looking for a job, our Driver Pulse app conveniently connects drivers with recruiters. Build a profile, submit applications, and view the status of your applications, all in the palm of your hand.
Our Xpress software helps accelerate your hiring process by providing real-time statistics and powerful tracking tools in a paperless environment, while Xchange can process driver verifications in minutes.
For the on-the-go truck driver recruiter, the Tenstreet Dashboard Mobile app makes it easy to connect with drivers from a mobile device.
Driver recruiters today face several challenges.
1. High turnover
According to the American Trucking Association, the turnover rate for large truckload carriers was as high as 98% in 2017. High turnover rates put pressure on truck driving recruiters to continually fill positions.
2. Aging drivers
With the average age of drivers holding steady at 50, more and more truck drivers are looking towards retirement in the next few years. The aging truck driver demographic will leave a massive void in the industry if younger people aren’t recruited..
3. Driver age limits
Attracting younger drivers is difficult since the age limit for a driver is 21 years old. This limit automatically excludes those just graduating high school from entering the workforce.
The benefits of using Tenstreet software for recruiting truck drivers include:
- Connecting drivers with recruiters: The IntelliApp’s database is comprised of over 4 million drivers with over 19.5 million applications on file from drivers who have worked at more than 55,400 companies. This vast network allows plenty of opportunities for a trucking recruiter and a driver to connect.
- Save both drivers and recruiters time: For drivers, Tenstreet software removes any time-wasting, repetitive data entry with our auto-populate applications. Recruiters save time through streamlined work processes such as consolidation of documentation, automatic verification, and improved tracking solutions.
- Compliant with federal and state law: All of Tenstreet’s software solutions are fully compliant with federal and state law. For instance, the IntelliApp automatically configures your application questions to comply with the latest Ban the Box and Pay Equity Laws.
- Improved communication: Communicating between driver and recruiter is made easy with our software. Use your iPhone or Android to communicate effortlessly and track communication through our mobile app.