Our mission is to keep trucks on the road and freight moving, helping private fleets and for-hire motor carriers keep our economy running smoothly.
Whether it is a marketing solution like Job Store that lets carriers place ads more effectively, or an engagement service like Insights, which gives carriers the knowledge they need to retain drivers, you’ll find that our services revolve around removing the friction that makes it difficult to survive in the ever-turbulent trucking industry. We do this by focusing on trucking’s biggest driver-carrier problems and solve them through innovative software solutions.
How We Started
In 2006, Tenstreet was founded in Tulsa, Oklahoma to address the hiring challenges and inefficiencies facing long haul carriers in North America.
Freeing people from the slow, manual process of faxing employment verification requests, Tenstreet’s first disruptive technology freed people from their fax machines and started the paperless revolution. Today, Xchange is responsible for managing over 50% of all industry verifications at a 40% faster return rate.
How We've Grown
Since those early days, Tenstreet has continued to innovate, breaking into additional verticals in the trucking industry, including safety, marketing, and onboarding.
The company continues to grow through the strategic acquisitions of Stay Metrics, Vnomics, and True Load Time, helping clients in the areas of driver engagement, fuel efficiency, load efficiency, and more.
Tenstreet now has over 250 employees across multiple states, all working to solve the next biggest problem in the trucking industry.
Another Year of Continued Growth
Not to be thwarted by the COVID-19 pandemic, Tenstreet continued to grow and thrive in 2020 with:
- The launch of CSA integrations and Clearinghouse services.
- The acquisition of Stay Metrics to extend Tenstreet's solution suite into Driver Retention.
- Over 100 wonderful Tenstreeters employed.
Our Biggest Year of Growth Yet
- Acquired True Fuel to bring Fuel Management programs to our clients.
- Acquired True Load Time to help our clients address one of the number one factors in driver turnover, detention delays.
- In December, Driver Pulse hit 1 million active users.
- Continued to grow internally, employing over 200 wonderful Tenstreeters.
The Future Looks Bright
2023 is far from over, but it's already brought great things to Tenstreet, like:
- True Fuel capability integrated directly into Xpress and Driver Pulse.
- The launch of our new Rewards program in Xpress and Driver Pulse.
- The acquisition of TruckMap, a commercial vehicle routing solution.
- The addition of TruckMap into Driver Pulse.
OUR INDUSTRY EXPERTS
Tenstreet is full of individuals passionate about the trucking industry who are often quoted about their opinions on trucking trends and topics. Check out our expert profiles today to learn more about their expertise and to see where they have been featured.
If you are a journalist approaching deadline and need a quote to strengthen your piece, please contact Molly Vidler at Molly.V[email protected] to connect with one of our industry experts.
Connect with us today
Whether you are a carrier looking for solutions to your particular industry challenges, a vendor looking to integrate systems, a talented professional interested in joining our team, or a driver needing assistance with our software, let’s talk.