Last Updated October 18, 2018
Tenstreet, LLC., (“Tenstreet”) takes your privacy seriously. We want you to know how we collect, use, share, and protect your personal information.
- What personal information we collect
- How we use that information
- How we share that information
- How we protect that information
- Your choices regarding your personal information
- How to contact us for questions
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information You Give Us
We collect personal information that you voluntarily share with us through the Tenstreet Platform. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out an application or fill in onboarding orientation forms on the Tenstreet Platform. The information that you may choose to provide includes:
- Contact information, including name, email address, and telephone number
- Job application information, including employment history, driver’s license number, and traffic violation and accident history
- Information submitted in order to allow the Employer to run a background check including name, date of birth, and social security number
- Communications sent to the Employer, for example, messaging within the Pulse App and text messages
- An image of your driver’s license, Social Security card, Med Card, and pictures of yourself
- “Likes” and other expressions of interest in a company or work opportunity
- Information We Collect Through Technology on the Tenstreet Platform
Yes. Cookies are small files that a website or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser that enables the website’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information. For example, after you have authenticated your identity on the Tenstreet Platform by entering your name and other identifiable information, a cookie remembers you as you move from page to page in the Tenstreet Platform. A cookie also remembers what link you clicked to come to the Tenstreet Platform.We may hire a third-party service provider to assist us in placing cookies on the Tenstreet Platform and analyzing how users navigate the Site and Pulse App.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off cookies by adjusting your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of the features on the Site may not function properly.
Your ‘Do Not Track’ Browser Setting
The Do Not Track (DNT) browser setting is a preference you can set in your browser’s settings that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Many websites and applications, including our Site, do not currently respond to web browser DNT signals because such signals are not yet uniform. For more information about DNT signals, please visit http://allaboutdnt.com.
- Information You Provide to a Third Party
- Information Third Parties Provide About You
On occasion, we might receive personal information about you from a third party. For example, the Employer may share your personal information with us if you expressed interest in working for the Employer. If you submitted your name and email address to a job board containing a job posting for the Employer, the Employer might send us that information. We combine this information with the personal information we collect through the Tenstreet Platform.
- Text (SMS) Messages
If you agree to receive text (SMS) messages from the Employer, Tenstreet may receive in real time and log those messages as a service to the Employer. In addition, if you respond to the Employer’s text (SMS) messages, Tenstreet may also receive and log your text (SMS) messages in real time on behalf of the Employer. In the process, Tenstreet collects message data including the date and time of the text (SMS) message, the parties’ phone numbers, and the content of the message. Tenstreet will use a service provider to assist in the capture and logging of the messages and will share the message data with the service provider.
- Information You Give Us
- HOW WE USE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We use the information we collect to serve our customers and improve your experience on the Tenstreet Platform. Some examples include:
- Assisting applicants in applying to, and interacting with, potential employers
- Assisting you and the Employer with the onboarding process by making forms available on the Tenstreet Platform and sharing your input on the forms with the Employer
- Assisting applicants in finding new potential employers and work opportunities
- Using your “likes” and other expressions of interest to show you employers and opportunities that may be of interest to you
- Communicating with you about your application and on behalf of the Employer, for example, through text messages and push notifications
- Responding to questions and feedback
- Continuously evaluating and improving the online user experience
- Troubleshooting technical problems on the Tenstreet Platform
We will retain your personal information in accordance with the policies of the Employer and as required by law.
- HOW WE SHARE THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We do not rent, lease, or sell your personal information to third parties. The following are some of the ways we share your information:
- The Employer: As noted above, we share all personal information collected through the Tenstreet Platform with the Employer (the company to which are applying or onboarding through the Tenstreet Platform), including information collected through cookies.
- Potential Employers: We also share your “likes” and other expressions of interest with the employer in which you expressed interest.
- At the Direction of the Employer: We disclose your personal information at the direction of, and on behalf of, the Employer, for example, to the Employer’s background check provider. Please contact the Employer with questions about the Employer’s sharing of your personal information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We will share your personal information with third-party service providers under contract with Tenstreet to help us provide services to you. The following are some examples of the types of third-party service providers with which we share your personal information and our purpose for doing so:
- Data Analytics: We may retain third-party service providers to help us perform data analytics regarding your interactions with the Tenstreet Platform.
- Legal Advice: We may disclose your personal information to an attorney in the process of obtaining legal advice.
We require these third-party service providers, by written agreement, to provide safeguards for your personal information similar to the ones that we provide.
- Aggregated data: We may share aggregated data with third-parties when the data has been de-identified or otherwise anonymized in such a manner that the information would not be able to identify you.
- Required Disclosures: We may be required to share personal information in response to a court order, subpoena, civil discovery request, other legal process, or as otherwise required by law.
- Legal Compliance and Protections: We may disclose account and other personal information when we believe disclosure is necessary to comply with the law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Tenstreet, our users, or others. This includes exchanging personal information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- Corporate Transactions: We reserve the right to disclose and transfer your information, including your personal information:
- To a subsequent owner, co-owner, or operator of the Tenstreet Platform or successor database.
- In connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, the sale of substantially all of our membership interests and/or assets or other corporate change, including to any prospective purchasers.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. The Tenstreet Platform, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under the age of 13, you are not authorized to use the Tenstreet Platform.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE/YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California residents who use the Tenstreet Platform may request that we provide certain information regarding our disclosure of your personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. You can make such a request by e-mail email@example.com or by phone at: 877-219-9283.
- HOW WE PROTECT THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The security and confidentiality of your personal information is important to us. We have technical, administrative, and physical security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access or disclosure and improper use.
For example, we use TLS encryption to protect the data collection forms on our website. In addition, access to your personal information is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the personal information to perform a specific job (for example, a customer service representative) are granted access to personal information. Employees with access to personal information are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your computer and other devices you used to access the Tenstreet platform. Be sure to log out of your account or to close your browser after you have completed your visit to the Tenstreet Platform.
Please note that despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable, so we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- INFORMATION SPECIFIC TO USERS IN CANADA
You may contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 877-219-9283 to access, correct or delete your personal information. Please note that although Tenstreet can provide access or correct or delete its copy, if any, of your personal information in response to your request, Tenstreet cannot provide access or correct or delete personal information that it maintains on behalf of the Employer. Please contact the Employer directly to request the access to or correction or deletion of the Employer’s copy of your personal information.Tenstreet’s Executive Vice President of Operations manages our privacy program and can be reached at email@example.com.
- HAVE QUESTIONS?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone Number: 877-219-9283, option 1