Over on the Business Development team here at Tenstreet, our primary focus is to introduce our software solutions to people who aren’t currently using them.
We hear a lot of reasons why people don’t have a few minutes to talk about Tenstreet. In the blog, let’s take a moment to address the three reasons people give most frequently.
1. “I’m busy.”
We know. And, in the most basic sense, that’s exactly why we’re reaching out to you. As a person involved in the hiring of truck drivers who doesn’t use Tenstreet as part of your hiring process, you are not taking advantage of a variety of options that can return to you the most valuable commodity in human existence: time.
In our product demonstrations, we introduce our three core programs: IntelliApp, Xpress, and Xchange. These services streamline your recruiting, screening, verification, and approval process in a completely paperless environment – ensuring a faster, more accurate management of your drivers – and a proven 50-100% increase in productivity.
Sure, those percentages sound great, but what do they really mean? What does a 100% increase in productivity actually look like?
It looks like a rocket. Taking off. Into space.
Now, at this point you may be concerned. You may say to yourself, “Wow, I’d like to be productive, but I don’t really know if turning into a giant metal cylinder and catapulting into space is something I’m genuinely interested in doing.” And to that, we say, “You won’t actually turn into a rocket. That would be crazy. But you will feel like a rocket, at least from a productivity standpoint.”
2.“We’re just not a big enough company to need something like Tenstreet.”
Just because you don’t have a fleet of a thousand trucks doesn’t mean that your time isn’t just as valuable. Tenstreet is an incredibly unique solution in that we do not develop our products to cater to only the largest possible users. Our core products will save you just as much time and help to generate the same ratios of increased revenue regardless of how many trucks your company is running. In fact, the impact of an end-to-end solution such as Tenstreet on a smaller company can feel even greater for a smaller fleet, since the pre-existing processes in place are typically managed by one person.
To use an analogy (don’t worry, you don’t have to turn into a rocket for this one), imagine that you are cooking Thanksgiving dinner all by yourself.
You have a myriad of tasks to complete:
- all of the food needs to be purchased in the right quantities as close to the big day as possible without spoiling,
- everything needs to be prepared not only so that the food turns out as satisfying as possible,
- but, also, so that everything is ready at the same time,
- and preferably before Uncle Jim has had too many adult beverages and starts extolling the virtues of his latest purchase off the Home Shopping Network.
This is no easy task for one person to complete, and still retain a decent level of sanity at the end of the day.
Now, instead of doing everything yourself, let’s let Tenstreet come in to help speed things along and improve efficiency.
- our Technical Operations team compiles your custom list of ingredients;
- our Development team cuts vegetables and assembles;
- our Client Services team sets the table (making sure to seat Uncle Jim as far away from you as possible),
- and you come out with a perfectly roasted turkey, having the good wine drunk well before Uncle Jim arrives, all while overseeing the operations with one eye on the football game.
That’s how helpful Tenstreet can be to your hiring and onboarding processes. And who wouldn’t want that?
3. “We already use Indeed/Craigslist/word of mouth for recruiting and we’re really happy with it.”
That’s awesome! By all means – please continue. We’re not a recruiting agency, and have no intentions of becoming one. What we can do is offer an efficient way for all your applicants (regardless of source) to complete your application in as little time as possible, and be processed quickly and efficiently. Let us show you how!
There is sometimes an assumption that since Tenstreet solutions can seem like a radical departure from your current processes, what you’re currently doing is broken. This couldn’t be farther from the truth. Our goal is to maximize your current recruiting and onboarding efforts. Not presume that your experience and knowledge in regard to your industry can be replaced by a machine.
So give us just 30 minutes – we’ll show you how we can help you save your valuable time, money, and effort. Send us an email today at [email protected].